Art With Me Presents
An Eat With Me Culinary Art Event November 29
A night With Daniela Soto-Innes
2019 #1 Female Chef in the World
@ The Mondrian South Beach Miami / Baia Beach Club
CARE WITH ME
HOSTED BY THE CARE WITH ME FOUNDATION
Care is hosted by the Care With Me Foundation . It has put together a group of local and national charities to enhance the experiences throughout the festival. They will also bring a series of riveting “share with me” panels with several surprise guests. A portion of all tickets sold goes to the Care With Me Foundation.
Giving back, community building and gratitude are some of the words that come to mind when describing Care With Me. We need to give back because we care, and that’s where this pillar plays its role. Noteworthy organizations and activities that are featured in this event include:
- Got Sneakers is a sneaker recycling organization tackling one of the planet’s waste challenges.
- The Chopra Foundation is dedicated to improving health and well-being, cultivating spiritual knowledge, expanding consciousness, and promoting world peace to all members of the human family. The mission of the Chopra Foundation is to advance the cause of mind/body spiritual healing, education, and research through fundraising for selected projects.
- The International SeaKeepers Society is an organization that unites the yachting community with the scientific and educational communities to facilitate programming for conservation. Originated in Miami, FL by a group of yacht-ers who wanted to do good for their water.
- The Never Alone Initiative supports a worldwide movement committed to building peaceful, just, sustainable, healthy and joyful communities.
- Peace Boat US, a non-profit organization working to promote peace, sustainable development and respect for the environment through educational programs organized onboard the Peace Boat, a chartered passenger ship that travels the world on peace voyages.
- UNIILOVE is a global community of humans that share the same mission to help schools, orphans and staff integrate holistic wellness practices for optimal health; in support of developing deeper self-love and empowerment through Arts and Alternatives Medicines.
- The Movement has a simple mission: unite the world through dance. Throughout history, dance has been an essential part of the human experience and a pivotal component of all cultures and civilizations. In recent history, unfortunately, dance has become commodified and a privilege that only some have access to. The Movement aims to change that.
- Lotus House Thrift Chic Boutique is an essential partner with Lotus House in assisting women, youth, and children experiencing homelessness improve the quality of their lives on every level and achieve greater self-sufficiency.
- At the Care With Me Foundation, we bring together art, technology, and education to cultivate and support young creatives, empower innovative solutions, and cultivate communities. These efforts open new possibilities to tomorrow’s greatest minds, our children!
- The Conscious Feminine Medicine organization provides both in-person and on-line holistic spiritual counseling services, spiritual rehabilitation services – namely, providing gatherings to develop and enhance the spiritual lives of WOMEN, and offers free information in the field of spirituality, self-help, and personal empowerment subject matters.
- Free children’s programs including: dance classes by the movement, art classes, music classes, and wellness yoga offerings.
- Plastics free initiative.
- Environmental impact study and plan
- Hosting 10 local charities in the caring village
- Social media games throughout the weekend with prizes that helps highlight special areas of inspiration in a fun creative way.
- Monday night – Fundraiser event