What is Art With Me?
Art With Me is an international arts, music and cultural festival, offering experiences across a multitude of highly creative platforms that immerse, inspire, and activate its attendees and followers. A complete experience through our six core pillars centering around art, music, culinary, culture, wellness, education and community.
Attending Art With Me
Do Children need a Ticket?
Children under 12 enter for free.
What Is Included In A Ticket?
- Live musical performances
- Art workshops, installations and exhibits
- Panel discussions and talks with a focus on education, creativity, inspiration, wellness, mental health, community and environment
- Wellness practices, workshops
- Curated family and children’s activities and events
- Donation to the Care With Me Foundation
Where Can I Buy Tickets?
Grab tickets early via our tickets page here or by clicking on the red Tickets button at the top of the page.
Can I buy tickets at the event?
Tickets can be bought (if available) at the box office located at the entrance of the festival. We strongly recommend buying tickets ahead of time via our tickets page here.
What forms of payment can be used to purchase tickets?
Credit and Debit Card.
What additional fees will be added on?
Art With Me tickets purchased via our website are inclusive of taxes and administration fees.
Is there a payment plan, and how does it work?
- You will pay the full ticket price in recurring monthly payments until a final date set by the event organizer. The payment dates and amounts you will owe are listed in your payment schedule (received when tickets are selected).
- Tickets must be paid by the final payment date set by the event organizer in order for your tickets to be valid.
- You may update the credit card on your payment plan at any time by saving a credit card to your account and selecting the new card in Payment Plan Details.
- You may cancel your order in the middle of a payment plan, but in doing so you agree to forfeit all funds from previous payments. Refunds on voluntarily canceled orders are not permitted.
- If a payment fails, you have 10 days to update your payment method before your order is canceled. Refunds on canceled orders due to failed payments are not permitted.
If I purchase admission with a payment plan, what happens if I stop making my monthly payments?
If you miss your payment, you will have a 10-day grace period to pay your next installment before your order is canceled and subject to non-refundable fees.
What is the maximum amount of tickets I can buy?
Tickets are limited to ten (10) per person.
How will I receive my ticket?
Tickets will be sent to the email provided and will serve as your admission to the event.
How can I upgrade to VIP?
Please email us at [email protected] You can also upgrade on site at the event.
Are the tickets refundable or transferable?
Tickets are non refundable but unused tickets are transferable. Wristbands are attached to users wrists at check in. If you are transferring to another person, both people with ID must go to the box office together. If you are unable to go to the box office, contact [email protected] for directions.
Will the event be cashless?
Yes! AWM has partnered with Billfold to bring you contactless payment. You will receive an RFID (radio frequency identification) wristband on entry, and then proceed to connect your credit card to your wristband using one of the Billfold activation centers. Once your payment is connected you’ll be able to move through the various events, and food and beverage outlets cash free.
What is your policy regarding Covid-19?
As we finalize our plans in the coming months, we will share more information about how we plan to work with participants to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19. We will be adhering to all state and local guidelines.
If you are preparing to attend Art With Me Miami, please take extra precautions to be safe, and to protect your health and the health of others. We encourage you to implement COVID-19 safety plans in each and every step of your journey to and from the event.
What time does the event start and end?
Doors open at 1:00pm and the event ends at 3am.
Can I enter anytime?
As long as you have a valid ticket that has not been scanned yet, and the event is open, yes.
Can I leave and re-enter the event?
No, ins and out are not allowed.
Will set times be announced in advance?
Yes, follow us on instagram @artwithmelife to hear first about the set times announcement!
What is the closest airport?
Miami International Airport is closest. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is also nearby (~30 minute drive from downtown Miami).
- We strongly recommend use of rideshares
- Uber, Lyft or others as parking at Virginia Key Beach Park is extraordinarily limited
- VERY LIMITED paid parking is available on site and at the Seaquarium for $25; first come first served
- Shuttles make a loop from Seaquarium to the event site starting at 3 PM and will run through event close; shuttles included in parking cost
NOT ALLOWED AT THE FESTIVAL
- Weapons of any kind.
- Outside food or drink
- Professional cameras (those with detachable lenses).
- Drug paraphernalia.
- Aerosol products.
- Glass, steel, aluminum, or metal containers.
- Air Horns or noisemakersers.
- Fireworks or explosives.
- Flyers, samples, or promotional materials of any kind.
- Laser pointers.
- Chairs, blankets, umbrellas, or hula hoops.
- AVPs, MODs, or Liquid Refill.
- Pepper spray or mace.
- Backpacks and bags with multiple pockets.
- Bags that are larger than 14”x15”x5” (35x28x12cm) or 30 linear inches (75cm).
ALLOWED AT THE FESTIVAL
- E-cigs, small vape pens, and tobacco cigarettes.
- Cameras (Non-Professional Detachable lens cameras are not allowed).
- Chapstick, lip balm, lipstick.
- Small flags of countries/regions 12.5 x 18 inch max size.
- GoPros (No poles/sticks).
- Mobile phones and external sun chargers.
- Sunblock (sealed/unopened).
- Eyedrops (sealed/unopened).
- Female hygiene items (sealed/unopened).
- Small single pocket drawstring bags.
- Small purses or fanny packs.
- Hand sanitizers and small packs of disinfection wipes (sealed/unopened).
- Good vibes, big smiles, and lots of energy.
- Refillable Water bottles
- Camel Packs
Artists, Performers and Volunteers
How can I participate in Art With Me?
Artists and Musical Acts
We are accepting applications for volunteers. Please complete this form if you’re interested in supporting Art With Me with your time. Volunteers receive free tickets to the event.
Volunteer Art and Musical Performances
We are accepting applications for free performances, exhibits, art or musical acts. Please email [email protected] to apply.